**This Giveaway is Now Closed** Winner will be announced Thursday, April 22! Thanks for entering!
We all know that reusable totes are now the thing to carry to the store, market or just around town. We’ve found this gem of a company who does it in style and we’re in love.
“The adventure started in 2007 when Sandrine Cassidy Schmitt set out on a mission to create a line of reusable bags that would give stores and shoppers incentives to reduce and ultimately replace paper and plastic shopping bags.
After sporting her own jute shopping bags in public and getting spontaneous reactions to them, Sandrine realized that people were attracted to her bags for their natural materials, their practicality and style. With this premise and the commitment June 15, Inc. has to the environment, we succeeded in creating an original line of products that reflects both the values we honor, and a sense of design that excites us…” In addition,
- • Each bag sold and used contributes to overall waste reduction and benefits dedicated environmental organizations through our donation policy
• Our stock in the US is packed by Americans with disabilities
We’re very excited to introduce June 15 to Birmingham and to give away THIS adorable bag – just perfect for you mommies out there!
- To enter this giveaway, please comment below (one entry per day allowed)
For extra entries, please do any of the following in separate comments:
- Visit June 15 and tell us about another product you love! (one per day allowed per person)
- Subscribe to our newsletter (or tell us you already do – one allowed throughout entire contest)
- Follow us on twitter and tweet “@Birminghammommy is giving away a super-cute bag from June 15! http://tinyurl.com/y2nepsz!” (one allowed per day, per person)
Giveaway ends April 21st at noon. No late entries will be counted. Please submit all entries in separate comments or they will not be counted. Good luck!