If you’re looking for things to do with kids in Birmingham this summer, we’ve got you covered! This list is every Parent’s answer to the inevitable “I’m Booooooored!” you’re probably already hearing!
Things to do with Kids in Birmingham this Summer
First off we have to mention Summer Camps! It’s not too late to register… many camps still have space available, check out our 2019 Summer Camp Guide for all types of kid friendly summer fun!
– If movies are your thing, we’ve got the run down on Free and Discounted Summer Movies In Birmingham.
– Cool off at these local Splash Pads or Water Parks
– Prevent Summer Slide with Summer Reading at your favorite Library
– Pick up some yummy fresh fruits and veggies at these Farmers Markets
– Want to pick your own… ? Here’s a list of U Pick Farms in and around Birmingham
– Ice Cream Shoppes and Sweet Treats.. Check
– Beat the Summer heat with this list of Indoor Activities
– How about a BIG Ole List of ideas to get your wheels turning? Check! Visit our Things To Do with Kids in Birmingham List
– Patio dinner or lunch sound enticing? We’ve narrowed down the best and most kid friendly Patios in Birmingham, just for you!
Want some daily ideas? Make sure to check our events calendar for a daily rundown
We’ll be updating this list throughout the summer, so make sure to check back or even bookmark this list so it’s easy to find. Events, activities and hours of operation are subject to change without notice, so make sure to double check websites and social media if you’re unsure or need to confirm.