Ahead of reopening to the public, Urban Air is honored to recognize all essential workers – and their families – with a free day of fun just for them. All those who serve on the frontlines (including, but not limited to, medical professionals, caregivers, first responders, law enforcement personnel as well as grocery store employees, postal and delivery workers, among others) can fly first by signing up for a two-hour block on Friday, June 12 (from 4-6 p.m., 5-7 p.m., and 6-8 p.m.) during which time they can come in at no cost.
Additionally, all existing Urban Air members are invited to sign up for the same three-hour time blocks on Friday, June 12, and stop by the park a full day ahead of the general public.
Frontline workers, members and the general public can make reservation now at UrbanAirParks.com. Plus, anyone who buys a ticket from now through Saturday, June 13 will receive 50% off their admission!
For the health and well-being of guests and team members, Urban Air has implemented the following key safety procedures. Comprehensive details on Urban Air’s complete park safety protocols are available HERE.
· Enhanced cleaning procedures (hourly maintenance as well as deep cleanings)
· Temperatures taken of all guests and team members
· All team members must wear masks
· Limited capacity on all attractions, maintaining appropriate social distancing during the two-hour reservations
· Strategically placed hand sanitizers throughout high traffic areas including the front entrance, café, attraction entrances and exits and party rooms
· Cashless food service
· Gloves and masks available for purchase
Friday, June 12 (open 4 – 8 p.m.)
Open exclusively for Urban Air members and essential workers who can play free, honoring those on the frontlines
Saturday, June 13 (open 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.)
Open to everyone
Urban Air Adventure Park – Homewood
Urban Air Adventure Park – Trussville