When it comes to cocktails and Cinco De Mayo, really the only option that comes to mind is a Margarita! They’re refreshing, great for spring and go really nicely with some tacos and cheese dip! If you’re celebrating Cinco De Mayo and you’re looking for a good margarita recipe, here are a few of our favorites from Pinterest!
Jimmy Buffet’s Legendary Margarita
1 oz. Margaritaville Tequila Gold
1/2 oz. Margaritaville Tequila Silver
1/2 oz. triple sec
1/2 oz. orange curaçao
1/2 oz. lime juice
2 lime wedges
1. Rim margarita glass with salt (optional).
2. Combine ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Squeeze lime on top, then drop wedges in.
3. Cover, shake vigorously, and pour.
Classic Lime Margarita
6 oz white tequila
3 oz triple sec
3 oz lime juice
agave, to taste
Combine first 3 ingredients and stir.
Add agave to taste until desired level of sweetness is reached.
Sip, relax, and enjoy!
1 oz Cointreau
1.5 oz Blanco Tequila
0.25 oz Fresh Lime Juice
1. Shake all ingredients with ice.
2. Fine-strain over ice in a rocks glass.
3. Garnish with blackberries.
Do you have a favorite margarita recipe? Let us know in the comment, we’re always looking to try something new!
If you’re looking for a couple of yummy taco recipes, try this: fish tacos with honey-cumin cilantro slaw, it’s a staple around here!