Returning to their roots the Riverchase TNT Consignment sale is now Tried and True Children’s Consignment!
Spring 2022 Sale Schedule
Please note that some times are TBD and therefore have not been added. Please check back later for updates!
- Seller & Volunteer Registration January 14th-February 27th
- Seller & Volunteer Informational Meeting February 1st at 7pm
- Deadline to enter items Saturday, March 5th at 11:59pm
- Seller Drop Off Sunday, March 6th & Monday, March 7th (click here to schedule your appointment)
- Committee Pre-sale Wednesday, March 9th (how do I become a committee volunteer?)
- General Volunteer Pre-sale Wednesday, March 9th (how do I become a general volunteer?)
- Donate All Pre-sale Wednesday, March 9th (this is for all sellers who select “donate all” when entering items!)
- Seller Pre-sale Wednesday, March 9th
- VIP Pass Shopping March 10th at 8am (how do I get a VIP pass?)
- Shopping open to the Public March 10th and 11th
- Discount Shopping (select items 50% off) Thursday, March 10th 5pm-9pm & Friday, March 11th 9am-12pm
- Seller Item/Check Pickup March 11th
New this year!
If you plan to sell in the upcoming sale, go ahead and join this Seller Support group. Here you can ask questions and get feedback from either fellow sellers or the team that runs the sale! Anything from whether or not an item will be accepted to how to hang, tag and package things. We hope this will be a wonderful resource for our new sellers especially! If you’re a seasoned seller and don’t mind, we hope you’ll join too so you can help others out along the way. If you’ve never sold before and don’t have a consignor number yet, wait and join this group tomorrow once you’ve registered. You must have a seller number to join.
For more information on the Tried and True Sale visit their website!