As fun to make as they are to eat! Try these yummy Melted Snoman Oreo Truffles!
Double stuff Oreo’s (they stick better than regular Oreos)
1 package of cream cheese
White Candy coating (almond bark or something similar)
- Start by crushing your double stuff Oreo’s. I use a food processor to get it to a sand like texture. Mix your crushed cookies with the cream cheese until completely blended.
- Shape into balls and put in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until hard.
- Follow the directions on the white chocolate candy package as to how to melt it down. Quickly coat hardened balls in the melted candy and place on wax paper dry. This needs to be done somewhat quickly before the candy re-hardens. If you notice it getting to tacky just reheat it being careful not to overcook it.
It’s okay to have extra coating underneath the truffle since it is supposed to look like a melted snowman.
- Once they are completely hardened add a dot of melted candy to the top side and add a mini Oreo for a hat and draw on your snowman face with the edible markers.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Grace was born and brought up in Bessemer, Alabama but has a great love for exploring new places. She has been married for 8 years and has 3 kids, expecting number 4 in December. Having been a student off and on for the last 10 years she is excited to say that she is finally graduating from BYU-Idaho with a degree in Marriage and Family Counseling this year. She loves to learn and share what she learns with as many people as possible. Strengthening and encouraging positive relationships with couples and families is a life goal and passion. Her biggest hobby is her family and finding new and fun ways to accomplish the above life goal in her home.