Put on some green and head out to The 33rd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade presented by REV Birmingham and Five Points South, led by the Ian Sturrock Memorial Pipe Band on Saturday March 11, 2017 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm.
Come early or stay after the parade on Saturday to grab some lunch, dinner or a drink from any of the participating merchants who will be offering Irish food and drink specials ALL day from 11am to 11pm.
While getting into the Irish spirit, grab a great spot to watch the parade with the family or visit one of the many indoor music venues.
Line-up starts at 11am – 2000 9th Avenue South (Southern Research Institute Parking Lot)
Stop by the Lucky Zone at Chick Fil A from 11am – 3pm
- Irish Kids Dancing from 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Bounce House from Space Walk of Birmingham
- Face Painting from Magic City Face Art
- Explore the Fire Truck and crew
- See the Birmingham Police Department horses
- Meet the Chick-fil-A Cow
- V from Vulcan will arrive after the parade