Here’s an easy no bake cookie recipe that will be perfect for snacking at your next playdate or to leave out for Santa!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups Rice Krispy Cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup peanut butter (we used crunchy)
- 12 oz white chocolate melting chip
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
What you’ll Do:
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix cereal and marshmallows in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate and peanut butter together in a double boiler.
- Once the white chocolate is melted pour it over the cereal mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Drop on to baking sheet using a tablespoon.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm