But nothing can cool you down better than a yummy popsicle – the tiny humans know this, but why should they have all the fun treats? We talked to our friends over at Royal Cup Coffee and they gave us this tasty recipe for Iced Coffee Popsicles. Yum-o
- 2 cups of brewed Royal Cup coffee, add sugar and cream to taste. Note: The more sugar/cream you add the sweeter the popsicle. The less you whiten it, the bolder the coffee taste.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- Sugar to taste.
- Popsicle molds. We love these from Target.
- Combine 1/3 cup of cream and sweeten with sugar to taste. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour a little of the cream into the bottom of each mold.
- Freeze the mold until the cream is solid, about an hour.
- Mix the coffee, cream and sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Carefully pour the chilled coffee mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Place top onto molds and insert the sticks.
- Freeze until solid.
For more coffee inspired recipes.. Check out the Royal Cup Blog