The summer season is in full swing at American Village and you can enjoy discounted rates from now until July 29th (July 5th excluded)
Enjoy red, white and blue family fun!
• learn colonial spy techniques in order to pass secret messages
• become judge and jury to Blackbeard’s pirates
• take Paul Revere’s midnight ride and save the gunpowder at Concord from the redcoats
• play colonial games like trap ball and hoops
• visit the White House Oval Office, Concord Bridge, Randall Museum, and National Veterans Shrine
• pack a picnic lunch and enjoy the day with us!
Tuesdays – Saturdays, June 6th – July 29th.
$5 Admission per person.
For more information about American Village or to see their Summer Calendar, visit their Website.